• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz amps in Binghamton NY CL

Register to hide this ad
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'll be in "bingo" tomorrow.:scratch2:

hmmm, Altec + marantz... could sound good! I'd consider them but if I bring any more equipment home it'll be sleeping in the bed I used to sleep in and I'll be trying to crawl inside a speaker cabinet for a nap...
 
LOL, my budget status is less than ideal at the moment and i'm at the mercy of the person driving tomorrow whom i cannot seem to get ahold of. I thought i'd be polite and ask first before trying to make a deal.:D

If they were a little bigger i'd really have to seriously consider the plunge.
 
Back
Top Bottom