• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Found a source for vintage knobs

njcanuck

aka: MacGyver
I came across a gentleman at the Kutztown radio show who specializes in selling vintage knobs under the banner of "Gobs of Knobs". He had one of the bigger tables there and it was covered with trays full of knobs - thousands of them. I searched for and found a couple of aluminum Scott knobs for my own gear but also recognized a few others that guys have been looking for here.

He says he also ships if people contact him so I though I would share his contact information: Mike Koste gokmike@gmail.com 215-646-6488

Good luck with your knob hunting guys!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom