• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Four Years on AK...

Thank you, sir - for all of your contributions to these forums.

I feel honored to share this space with you.
 
Time flies when you're having fun. Keep on posting, Arkay. I read your posts faithfully. It saves me money on the purchase of novels.:D
 
Congrats to you, Arkay! Your post reminded me that this is my 3rd anniversary on AK. And I owe a debt of gratitude to the outstanding folks who make AK "happen". On the 'net, a forum as civil as AK is a rare thing. And with people like Arkay, it's the best place on the 'net to be!
 
Back
Top Bottom