• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Free Cat... Will not ship!

styler said:
hows the cat? give us an update!

yes, please do. and go easy on the tuna, once in a while is ok but cats can only take so much before it starts messing with their kidneys.
 
Eric H said:
What a sweet looking Cat! If he's sleeping on your bed then he's adopted you!

Claritin is great for allergies, the generic version is cheap too and few-no side effects :D

Once in a while it apparently puts out the fire in your nats and the OL will catch on. My sister had acclimation therapy or something where they give you injections to boost the immune system and alleviate the symptoms...it's spendy though.
 
THOR said:
I'm not a big cat fan but I saw a bad thing today.

I saw a cat walk up our drivethru alley, 5 minutes later I look up the alley and I see this cat flip flopping around in the snow at the end of the alley, I think awww that's cute it's playing in the snow. Then it stops and is very still, I think **** and I walk up the alley and yes someone ran over the poor cat, it was flip flopping in agony not playing :sigh: Lots of blood, someone hit it in the street and it made to our alley. I felt pretty choked up about it as I bagged it up, it had a collar so it wasn' a stray :worried:

There are some bad folks in the world to just hit an animal with their car and leave like that :mad:


MOther F&6'r....When I was in Jersey City I saw a guy run over a dog and keep going as if nothing happened...I followed the guy, stopped in front of him, and slammed him against the hood of his car...I was so pissed!! I actually stop a bunch of times to remove dying animals from the road,,,at least they get to die under a tree,,,

I hate the idea that all these animals have as much importance as dirt in most people's eyes....
 
WhiteSE said:
I followed the guy, stopped in front of him, and slammed him against the hood of his car...I was so pissed!!

Thank you....too bad you had to stop slamming him.....he needed more..... :bash: :bash: :twak: :twak:

hell ...I cant even stand it when I see a dog tied up to a fence in someones back yard...and ignored...except to take it some food...then walk away... :sigh:
 
Somebody strangled our last dog that we had when we all lived in Nyssa (before Dad went back to Idaho)...chain was wrapped a couple of dozen times around the bottom stair rail...dogs can't hop through like threading a needle til they run out and choke :wtf:

I turned away when the police shot the female dog that got hit in the underpass... :cry:

Tigger disappeared about the same time the cougar was in town too.
 
hows the cat? give us an update!

MLKat is doing well. The tuna was a first-night-only deal, cause I didn't exactly have any catfood sitting around. Now he's got some IAMS to eat. I tried to give him some torn-up scraps of KFC the other night and he would have no part. (smarter than me I guess) He's still very affectionate, but with allergies, this isn't a plus.

Working on a couple leads for a permanent home. He's sleeping behind me on the couch at the moment. :thmbsp:
 
Whatever you guys do, STAY OUT of animal shelters...You CAN'T save 'em all, & judging from the replies here, that would tear a lot of us up. My story is about 1983-84, I went w/a bud to an animal shelter to pick up a Doberman he had decided on. Of course, I had to go back in the back, & there was a St. Bernard w/a hurt foot & a "put down" tag for the next Monday. He looked at me SO pitiful, like, "Please...Help me !" but I couldn't, 'cause we already had 4 dogs & my mom woulda killed me. But I'll see that poor animal looking at me for the rest of my life, for the longest day I live. ****, I'm tearing up writin' this down...-Sandy G.
 
there are many shelters out there that do not put the animals down, they are held until a home is found for them - no time limit. this requires that they house a limited number of animals at any given time, but if you can find one with an opening you are assured that the animal will be cared for regardless.
 
Back
Top Bottom