• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Free speakers Phittsburg

Register to hide this ad
Definitely some Philips drivers in there, I believe the octagonal ones are the same as used in the Philips RH427 which was the totl speaker system offered by Philips
 
Seems we had a thread just the other day about some Rennaissance speakers...can't seem to find it though.

I'd be looking inside at the crossover and build quality before parting them out, if the drivers are that good.
 
Four pushed in phenolic ring tweeters were the basis for my judgment, but of course I could change my mind seeing them in person.
 
These have been up for 19 days and no one has snagged them for free? Sheesh.

Those accordion surround woofers look like 70s CTS, not bad either.
 
Back
Top Bottom