• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

FRINGE is back !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC-1250

Active Member
Our favorite sci-fi show FRINGE returns this Friday Sept 28 at 8pm CST on Fox.. Sadly, this is it's final season, lasting only 13 weeks,and then the series is going to end.. :tears:
From what I have read, both Fox and Warner Brothers love the show, but unfortunately, it is not doing well in the ratings... But because the show is so popular by ''word of mouth'' and out of respect and consideration for the loyal fans that it does have, Fox has decided to renew the show for a 5th season, and give it 13 weeks... This is a very generous gesture on their part..
Here is hoping that a small miracle will happen during that 13 weeks, and this ''wonderfully creepy show'' that is loved so much, will stay with us a little while longer..
:tresbon:
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the heads up- I have not seen any of the previous seasons, but it looks good. I've got the DCR set to record all 13.
 
I'm still working on season one of Fringe, also watching X-files and am up to season 6 on that.

Of the two I really have to say I prefer X-Files, Fringe is great and all but it seems a bit too quirky at times. I really like the chemistry between David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson on X-Files.
 
How can you not love the chemistry between Walter and Gene the Cow?

birthday.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom