• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

G-33000

OK, 2 boxes 1 @ 80lbs and the other @ 50 lbs. Those boxes and double wall, 120lb gross weight. Should withstand any type punishment. Nice mancave, shoot :scratch2:, I'd be in trouble all the time, just to play pool and the stereo:yes:

:D I better keep buying stuff so I stay in trouble... Nice packing, I am certainly confident now. I like seeing packing like that.

That room ends up being where my new gear spends its time. It is a good place to run it through its paces without bothering anyone. ...and I shoot a lot of pool.

Thanks again, Roy. I can assure you that I am honored to own the big G and it will be taken care of until it is time to be passed on the the next lucky owner. Good luck with all your future gear acquisitions...
 
:sigh:
:D I better keep buying stuff so I stay in trouble... Nice packing, I am certainly confident now. I like seeing packing like that.

That room ends up being where my new gear spends its time. It is a good place to run it through its paces without bothering anyone. ...and I shoot a lot of pool.

Thanks again, Roy. I can assure you that I am honored to own the big G and it will be taken care of until it is time to be passed on the the next lucky owner. Good luck with all your future gear acquisitions...


There will aways be a Sansui in my collection. I aquire a JBL B380 passive subwoofer. It is a min 200watts-max 600watts a few months ago. My stereo is on a 15amp circuit, need 20amp. I have a McIntosh Mc7270/c34v and had a G-33000 which left nothing for the sub. So I aquire a Mc7106 and will bridged for 3 channel @ 320wpc. Now I will have 3 300+wpc channels utilizing less than 15amp on the circuit. The subwoofer paired with a pair of JBL L250s or a pair of 4430s is where I'm going. As I type this I'm thinking I should have offed the Mc7270 instead:sigh: I have aquired too much gear, running out of room, something had to go.
 
Last edited:
Nice to see that 33K staying in the AK family. A few years ago when my big ass receiver obsession was a little less in control, I may have pounced.

As for that B-380, it likes LOTS of power. I run mine with 700 watts of bridged Yamaha PC-2002 and the BX63A set at 70 Hz. :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom