• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

G-7500 Volume Knob

Register to hide this ad
Get the service manuals and compare the part numbers. I checked the G-7000 against the G-8000/9000 and the part numbers are different. I don't have G-7500 SM. The knobs are probably different diameters.
 
I just checked the G-8000 is 2" in diameter and 1.2 inches tall; too big.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Solex, want ads are forbidden in the forum.
If you were a subscriber there's a forum to post that kind of thing.
 
Here's some pics of my G-7500 volume knob...


[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
 

Attachments

  • G7500 knob 1.jpg
    G7500 knob 1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 21
  • G7500 vol knob stem.jpg
    G7500 vol knob stem.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 19
  • G7500 volume knob inside view.jpg
    G7500 volume knob inside view.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 17
The Volume knob and Tuning knob from a G-5500 might work. There is a set on ebay right now. Remove the tuning knob and make some measurements to compare with the ones that are on Ebay. You might ask the seller for a picture of the back side to make sure they have the same mount as what you need. I hope these will work for you.

[/url]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Volume knob and Tuning knob from a G-5500 might work. There is a set on ebay right now. Remove the tuning knob and make some measurements to compare with the ones that are on Ebay. You might ask the seller for a picture of the back side to make sure they have the same mount as what you need. I hope these will work for you.

Thank you I measured my tuning knob...d the knobs let you know how the volume fits.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
G 7500 Volume Knob
006.jpg

005.jpg
 
Unfortunately I did not read the eBay item... I got the tuning knob but have confirmed that the G-5500 and G-7500 share the same volume and tuning knob.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I did not read the eBay item... I got the tuning knob but have confirmed that the G-5500 and G-7500 share the same volume and tuning knob.

Well, that's a bummer. At least you have something that will work. I wonder if the seller will trade for the volume knob?

I didn't read the fine print on that auction, either. I am sorry.
 
Back
Top Bottom