• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

G 8000

HWF1

Well-Known Member
Well I just got my first ebay win $194.+ for a Sansui G8000 it looks good but needs a volume control knob. It will show up next week for $100. :lmao: :lmao: I will go pick it up it will be a fun trip look forward to hearing it.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thats a real good price for a working G8K, even with the missing knob!

Congrats :thmbsp:

Post pics when you get 'er home OK?


Russ
 
It has a Pioneer knob on the volume control, I can't tell the difference from the picture. My 2000x was getting lonely and he loves big knobs. :banana: I'll try to find the correct knob for it though. I'll be able to read the face of this one my Black face stuff is hard to see in the dark.
 
Back
Top Bottom