Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I had that exact pairing about 35 years ago. It certainly wasn't much of a system but it did give me countless hours of enjoyment. I do know I had a lot more than $50 into it.
I wouldn't go quite that far. I've recently passed on a 440m for free and a sx434 for one dollar. Nostalgia is nice but it doesn't make that pairing worth that much even to a fomer owner.