sKiZo
Hates received: 92644 43.20°N 85.50°W
Can you say "nanolipid" ?
I knew that you could!
My new word of the day. I'll freely admit I'm a bit of a news junkie, and this is the first I've heard of it. Come to find out, the mRNA itself wouldn't survive long enough to produce antibodies if injected direct. Solution is to encase the stuff with nanolipids to slow things down enough for the mRNA to start doing it's thing.
https://www.statnews.com/2020/12/01/how-nanotechnology-helps-mrna-covid19-vaccines-work/
Oh. And there's no truth to the rumor that the nanites are actually tiny little robots that will reprogram you when you're not looking.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...here-to-transport-rna-molecules-idUSKBN28F0I9
(Gotta love da innernet, eh)
PS ... in before the lock. <G>
I knew that you could!
My new word of the day. I'll freely admit I'm a bit of a news junkie, and this is the first I've heard of it. Come to find out, the mRNA itself wouldn't survive long enough to produce antibodies if injected direct. Solution is to encase the stuff with nanolipids to slow things down enough for the mRNA to start doing it's thing.
https://www.statnews.com/2020/12/01/how-nanotechnology-helps-mrna-covid19-vaccines-work/
Oh. And there's no truth to the rumor that the nanites are actually tiny little robots that will reprogram you when you're not looking.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...here-to-transport-rna-molecules-idUSKBN28F0I9
(Gotta love da innernet, eh)
PS ... in before the lock. <G>

