• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Going price for JBL 4311's

Register to hide this ad
Mine have been sitting for 20 years with a blown tweeter and midrange. Bass speakers are really great, but one of the grills has a partical board crack. WHen you put the grill on
(Velcro in place). I see the set of mid ranges going for 75 and the set of tweeters going
for 100 a set. So if I spend 200 dollars to buy these speakers with shipping, I MAY get 400 for them, which means I make 200 for what I spent 1K on, and they are suppose to be vintage..........Can I just use them for playing a guitar through an amp?

Anyone know of any replacement speakers that would fit and still work ??? Thanks for your help.
 
Check with Partsexpress. Miller Sound in PA can rebuild them to an amazing original condition and you will never want to sell them.
 
Let's see-I bought a pair of 4311b's new in 1982 for about $500. They're still in great shape, and I probably wouldn't take less than $350. Just like them too much.
 
Back
Top Bottom