• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Good places/events in Wisconsin where I can go to look for vintage audio gear

teddyfreddy

New Member
The title says it all, any members from Wisconsin with some recommendations for me? Are there any cool flea markets, electronics/radio shows, shops etc. where I can find good deals on vintage audio gear?
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm also not necessarily looking for things in perfect working order either so I'm open to junk shop/flea market suggestions as well.
 
A couple of the records stores there had decent vintage equipment also, I was visiting this last summer. Can't remember since there's a 1000 small towns 20 mins apart, but I used the vinylhub option on discogs.com (on my phone) to locate them.
 
Wherever you get it, it's going to smell like cheese. :D

I wonder if Deaf Ear records is still in business in La Crosse (Yes it is, right down the street from Bodegas).

Doug
 
Back
Top Bottom