• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Goodwill SCORE!

youre fast on the comebacks, wow, i recently aquired a console, sounds like you would be a fan of em! ever think that?
 
youre fast on the comebacks, wow, i recently aquired a console, sounds like you would be a fan of em! ever think that?

I had a General Electric TUBE console when I was 8 or 9, and my mother THREW IT OUT when she saw the glow.......

I would love to get a good tubed Magnavox, saw a great TUBED one at the Goodwill, but my mother and father said no, maybe because I had brought home Acoustic Research AR4x's and JBL 4311's the day before....

I really don't have room for a console, but I would love one. There might be a Seeburg jukebox in my future, though......I would MAKE the room for that in my already overstuffed room.....:D
 
I just live stories of thrift store scores!

My last was two volumes of the Black Dog Opera Library, Aida and La Boheme, two books, four CD's, all in excellent shape - $4.

Before that, I snagged a Denon DRA-600 receiver for thirty bucks. I saw it there in silver, picked it up, and said to self, you don't really need that...put it down, took two steps...wait, it's a DENON. Ah, it is now the heart of my "main" system, works perfectly, and has a very refined sound.

I admire your LP picks.

Galen
 
Back
Top Bottom