• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GordonW - thanks a lot

audiodon

Addicted Member
GordonW sold me a Tung Sol 6550 tube.
Packed like it would survive after being thrown off the truck as it drove by.
I needed one to have a strong quad and he responded.
Thanks Gordon.
 
Register to hide this ad
Gordon is always more than fair with pricing, and also extremely helpful and quick to share his knowledge and expertise and experience.

Thank you kindly, Gordon.
 
I recently bought a pair of Transparent ICs from Gordon, and the transaction was great. Thanks, Gordon!
 
GordonW and I recently traded EL34s.
It was a smooth transaction on my side.
Consistent quality is one of Gordon's trademarks.
Don
 
Back
Top Bottom