• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Got my Soundcraftsmen !! WoW

Is that the business end of and Apache or a warthog? Spectre?
Warthog. Nose.

I'm a WWII airplane buff. The Warthog is my favorite "modern" plane because it has so much in common with WWII air performance and strategy. When we were gassing up the Citation in Arizona a few years ago on our way to Cabo they were taking off and landing in pairs and from our vantage point it was absolutely beautiful.
 
Yep.Landing gear is in the wrong place for a AC-130 and wrong gear altogether for and Apache.

I believe that is some "teeth" in the paint job to the right as well, and Is that the shadow of the elevator and engines in the bottom?
 
The KA-9100 got in the way. And I need to get some sort of 90 degree screwdriver to get to the damn outputs in the 5002.

I told ya so... I got mine it is a ratcheting one at home depot and they also had
another one that is shaped like this I got both

Code:
--|
  |
  |--

Fun to work on aren't they :D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom