• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

great article from the Globe and Mail re. vinyl prodduction

Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the article!! I've been wanting to buy some stuff off the Epitaph website and now I think I will!
 
I think it's interesting they always use the word 'revival', having missed that fact it never went away.
 
No wonder Merge pressings sound so great! Granted, they are more expensive now (The same Neutral Milk Hotel pressing that I bought for $10.99 is now $18!?!?), but I'm glad to see guys like this making a living off of a 'dead medium.' :)
 
I've been happy with my Merge records as well (Arcade Fire, Spoon) -- they sound great, the vinyl is heavy and flat, and at $18, they're a bargain compared to the $50 and up audiophile releases.
 
Back
Top Bottom