• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

greetings from Maine!

seyffer

New Member
Hello from the northern barrens of Portland, ME!

My friend told me about this site and here I am- gratefully seeking knowledge-

A lover first and foremost of all things music- having done a radio show for 3 years etc.. etc.. Now a lover of vintage audio gear to go with my music collection...

Anyways-

Cheers!
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome & glad you stopped in. Enjoy the forums, there's lots of good info to share.
 
Hello Seyffer,

Greetings from SixCats! in Richmond, Maine. I work in Portland and would enjoy meeting up with a Maine local to chat Audio gear. Another AK member
(who goes by the name "Captain Scary") is also from Maine. I think between the Captain and myself, we own half the vintage Audio gear in Maine lol.
I would also like to hear more about your radio show.
I hope to talk to you soon.

Regards,
SixCats! aka Tom
 
Welcome to AK, the place to be! Love that part of the world. The last trip up there was great (don't ask how long ago). A late uncle took me out the pound for the really fresh lobsta.
 
thanks for all the great replies!!!

very nice to welcomed by such a gracious community-

unfortunately, with my move down to portland, I had to give up the radio show.... it was on WERU 89.9 FM (davibes / the databass) if anyone knows of such a thing-

nice to see fellow mainers on here!!!

speaking of lobster, just paid 4.50 a lb the other day- not too shabby :yes:

thanks again all!
 
Welcome from a former Maniac! Kennebunk to Westbrook, USM. Waxing nostalgic I occasionally pick up WBLM "....from Monument Square..." I live in Providence, RI now.
"Bert and I." Welcome.
 
Back
Top Bottom