• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

greetings from Maine!

WERU was (is) awesome... i miss it so...

If you ever listened Friday nights from 8-10pm or 10-1am and djseyffer was on, that was me-

thanks again!
 
Hiya! Welcome to the forum. I spent many great summers up in Bridgton Maine and had lots of wonderful lobster dinners in Portland. I miss the smell of the pines.

Pull up a chair, sit by the fire, and we'll gab about audio.
 
Welcome :wave:

I lived in Maine for five years in the 90's. Mostly around L/A, and a couple years on North Haven too (next to Vinalhaven). I love Portland-great little city for music.
 
Back
Top Bottom