• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Grills for Boston Acoustics T1030 speakers

nick_ville

Active Member
Hey Folks. I am the owner of a pair of T1030 speakers that I have had for a while. They are great speakers, and I plan on running them the foreseeable future. I did a refoam on the woofers when I bouught them, but since then my wife and I have had two kids. I do not have the original grills for them, so I want to make something to protect the drivers from the little ones!

Are there any owners of these speakers that could provide images and some measurements that I can use to model new grill from? All help is greatly appreciated, including thoughts in general on making new grills!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom