• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GTA/Ontario - Marantz 2230/Kenwood KA-5700 - $50 each

eddantes

Drone, Sector 7-G
If that Marantz was closer - I'd be there already.

95953ml_20.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
lol I'm very interested and I'm his neck of the woods.I left my name and number a few hours ago and no reply as of yet. Still waiting....
 
Nor will you likely get one, I've replied to a couple of his ads and never had an email back, probably why he has so much for sale :D
 
lol Me thinks this is why I keep getting male enhancement emails shortly thereafter I reply to these ads. At least I hope it isn't the wife spamming me :eek:
 
He replied that the Marantz has "power button broken.....one channel not working in stereo mode, ok in mono mode"....:scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom