• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GTA/Ontario - Marantz 3200, 140, 125 - $300 (Oshawa)

eddantes

Drone, Sector 7-G
I'd say this is a heck of a deal!

6121imm_20.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
Sent an email, got a quick reply and should be picking this up Wed. I'll report back if thi all goes down...
 
Picked up the Marantz gear tonight. Nice woman sellling her husband's gear!!! Anyhow, going to head out to the garage now and have a little look see. Will get some pics done shortly.
 
What are you drinking Ed?

Yah, he new. The couple were moving and downsizing (empty nest syndrom). Anyhow, the pics they took and posted of the gear did not do it justice. While a little dirty, these pieces are flippin' mint and sonically wonderful. I had the case off the 3200 briefly and it is like new inside. The meters on the 140 are a little dull so I am guessing there is a little dust build up to deal with but once the grime is cleaned up these are going to shine. The only issue I encountered were sticky FM and AM buttons on the 125. Going to need some deoxit all round. Here are a couple of pics.

Shweet!
 

Attachments

  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 21
Yah, he new. The couple were moving and downsizing (empty nest syndrom). Anyhow, the pics they took and posted of the gear did not do it justice. While a little dirty, these pieces are flippin' mint and sonically wonderful. I had the case off the 3200 briefly and it is like new inside. The meters on the 140 are a little dull so I am guessing there is a little dust build up to deal with but once the grime is cleaned up these are going to shine. The only issue I encountered were sticky FM and AM buttons on the 125. Going to need some deoxit all round. Here are a couple of pics.

Shweet!

Awesome !!!
 
That's great that you got them, so many times the deals are posted on here and it's either BS or sold or no reply. They look mint, it's also great that they were kept that way.
 
Awesome! So happy that one of us nut bars got it. So they can be loved and appreciated for another 40 years. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top Bottom