• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Guess the burning speaker contest!

A guess the caption contest!

either:

One fine morning, something went horribly wrong with his duKane Ionovac plasma tweeter

or:

Dear, I told you not to use the Quad electrostatics in the wintertime when it's so dry
 
Thanks for not ruining the contest for others. It wouldn't have been very Christian of you to participate, xianiax.
 
Working out great, thank your wife for giving me the rest of her tube.

ed-hochuli_nc.jpg


Out Of Bounds Spousal Attack. Lose one turn.
 
Judging from the size, I'm guessing the backside of bose 301 IIs.



boy, I sure do hope I get that backrub....
 
Back
Top Bottom