• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Guess the burning speaker contest!

I hope those cabs were truly trashed!

I coulda built another pair of KPM's with those! :tears:
 
HAH! Copycats! I found the OG Burning Speaker:

mcfire.jpg


Wonder what can happen when speakers filled with polyfiber, get a good dose of DC? :yikes:

http://www.roger-russell.com/lsd2.htm

Regards,
Gordon.
 
The list of likely candidates did not escape the Zilchster.

[I am CRUSHED.... :pity: ]
 
So what was their last song playing, when that happened? I'm guessing this one....

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down
and the flames went higher.
And it burns,burns,burns
the ring of fire
the ring of fire.


P.S. - I hope you didn't take the saw to the once-good cabinets just so that they'd fit into the 'fireplace'! :D
 
Back
Top Bottom