• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Guess the Real Band/Artist

Weather Report

I hope that's right... not sure why it didn't hit me right away when I first saw the clue!

Next clue, assuming I guessed correctly... let me know if I didn't..

"
Good guess, but not what Ihavein mind. I was going for the 4 piece alt rock band. One of those bands that you want to start with "the" but it isn't part of their name.
 
Good guess, but not what Ihavein mind. I was going for the 4 piece alt rock band. One of those bands that you want to start with "the" but it isn't part of their name.
Drat! Hahahaha...glad I didn't post the next clue. Will continue the quest for the correct answer ....
 
"Sunday morning news show staple"

Another hint: Their first album came out in '77.
 
Back
Top Bottom