• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GW find- JBL Decade L36's! pics.

$10 each? Why didn't you wait until they were half off then. What a rip! :D

I am going to put my speakers in a shopping cart and pretentd to get a great deal too. :scratch2:
It is just dumb luck, you were meant to have them or all of the shoe leather has finally paid off.

I just get sick of seeing the junk so I tend to not waste my time looking much any more. :dunno:

Enjoy your find!!
 
Thanks for all the positive waves, fellas. Just a case of perseverance paying off. I figure it is worth 5 minutes every few days if I find something like this occasionally. And thanks for all the links to the specs and schematics- think we have it covered now. ;)

Once the new caps go in I will do some comparisons.
 
I bypassed my tweeters:

IMGP3152-1.jpg


IMGP3152.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom