• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday (belated) Ringo!

Oerets

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Knew about it just got busy and missed posting yesterday!


Happy 80th!

I love your many contributions to music even if others do not give you credit!

OIP.Qw1vlVRcIRwADhdpaMA6dAHaKo.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I got that album when it first came out. Alas, I don't have it anymore. One of the great things about it was that it brought all four Beatles back together in some fashion, on the same LP. They all contributed to it.

The album has a very nice big booklet inside the gatefold cover! Do you remember that?
 
I got that album when it first came out. Alas, I don't have it anymore. One of the great things about it was that it brought all four Beatles back together in some fashion, on the same LP. They all contributed to it.

Paul & George contributed, John did not!
 
Always thought Ringo was prolly the closest one to being a "Regular" guy,, whatever that is.. No reason for my feeling, I obviously never met any of them,guess it was just his mannerisms & such. Likely 180 degrees off, tho..
 
Back
Top Bottom