OvenMaster Baby, you're my winterblue Dec 15, 2005 #1 Happy birthday, Crooner, and best wishes for health and happiness! Regards from Tom
Retro Stereo Member Subscriber Dec 15, 2005 #8 Happy Birthday Crooner! Have a good one Bro! :beer: Retro
D dingus Super Member Banned Dec 15, 2005 #9 Happy Birthday Crooner, i know you will have a good one.
crooner Tube Marantzed Dec 15, 2005 #11 Thanks guys!!!!! I am just headin' for work and what a nice surprise to read this!!
J jpdylon non-active member... Dec 15, 2005 #12 Happy Birthday Crooner! Put that 1980 to use and level a few city blocks
Army Addicted Member Dec 15, 2005 #15 Happy Birthday crooner :thmbsp: Which will it be tonight, sweet music from the SX-1980 or the SX-5590 Wait.... I know both
Happy Birthday crooner :thmbsp: Which will it be tonight, sweet music from the SX-1980 or the SX-5590 Wait.... I know both
crooner Tube Marantzed Dec 15, 2005 #16 Thanks Fellas! Ready to shake the neighborhood tonight! I can actually crank both receivers at the same time, though I have never tried it. They are fed the same signal from my Denon universal player and analog setup. At full tilt I am sure they would trip the circuit breaker! Last edited: Dec 15, 2005
Thanks Fellas! Ready to shake the neighborhood tonight! I can actually crank both receivers at the same time, though I have never tried it. They are fed the same signal from my Denon universal player and analog setup. At full tilt I am sure they would trip the circuit breaker!
Negotiableterms Administrator Staff member Admin Subscriber Dec 15, 2005 #18 Happy Birthday Crooner! Crank 'em both as loud as you want. It'll give you a great excuse to buy new speakers!
Happy Birthday Crooner! Crank 'em both as loud as you want. It'll give you a great excuse to buy new speakers!