• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, Unican Eric!

OvenMaster

Baby, you're my winterblue
:beerchug::banana::beerchug: Happy birthday, Eric, and best wishes for a year filled with happiness and good health! :beerchug::banana::beerchug:
Regards from Tom
 
Register to hide this ad
I will have a great birthday once I get home from work. Tonight at 20:00 hours.
Thanks guys. I will have a few for you at that time and use it to wash down my chocolate cake with gooey icing. NUM NUM. :beer:
 
Happy b-day Eric!

I hate to ask this of you on you birthday, but I would really like to see a pic sometime of you performing the stunt that earned you your moniker :thmbsp:

RC
 
Back
Top Bottom