• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, Grumpy!

Have a Great Day!
Best Wishes,
Jim
 
Dave,

A NYC happy birthday from one Jew to another....glad we both had excellent moyals......looks like we'll be blood brothers forever.:D
 
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. All the big plans got put on hold until strep throat passes. In the mean time I'm just trying to rest and get better quick so i can get my butt over to the record store and a good steak dinner. :)
 
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. All the big plans got put on hold until strep throat passes. In the mean time I'm just trying to rest and get better quick so i can get my butt over to the record store and a good steak dinner. :)

well ol grump hope ya dont smoke cigs 24/7 like your avatar does :lmao::lmao:
like before hope ya feeling better real soon. an enjoy your day:thmbsp:
 
The dancers never came? Damn, I'll call Guido in the morning. Somebodies knees are gonna break.

:D

Hope you had a great day Dave.
 
Thanks again everyone. Feeling much better today.
 
Happy Belated Birthday Dave!

I was out all day yesterday, Got some records, Went golfing then I had the Nice steak dinner!:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom