• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday Ms Grumpy

Jim Eck

Chicks dig the Mule
I haven't met you but wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and many happy returns!

I find that I do need to ask one question, have you found a buyer for that old used Grumpy that you were selling?

Jim
 
Register to hide this ad
Don't sell the Chevelle-it was 70 down here today, y'all can't be too far behind...Cruisin's just around the corner... Happy Birthday, in any case... -Sandy G.
 
Happy birthday, Ms Grumpy.
You obviously aren't old enough to have a driver's license.
Please send me your Chevelle.
 
Happy Birthday Mrs Grumpy

I can only imagine the celebration Grumpy planned for your special day being the true romantic he is. :thmbsp:

What did he get you some new vinyl? :yes:

Anyways all the best looking forward to seeing you in - hang on only eight weeks. :D
 
Not much of a B Day for her since shes been ill of the past couple of days. If shes better today then we may celebrate.

I'm sure she will be on later today to thank everyone for their kind words.
 
Back
Top Bottom