• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday Ms Grumpy

Dang sorry to hear that about Ms G, Mr. G... my best wishes to the whole darn Grumpy family, with special happy birthday/get well soon wishes to Ms G.
 
Happy B-Day Ms G. I hope your feeling better soon. I would imagine that feeling down and out, you havent had much time to sell the Grump. :D

RC
 
Hope this is just one of them 48 Hour Specials that make you feel gawdawful for a little while & then you get better pronto...-Sandy G.
 
Happy Belated Birthday there Nancy, hope you feel better very soon! And Grumpy can
be UNgrumpy during this time period!
 
Sorry to be late to the party, Nancy. Congrats and hope you're feeling much better!
 
A very happy belated Birthday, and I hope you're feeling well enough soon for you and Dave to go out in the Chevelle for a great dinner!
 
Hope its a good one Nance!.....don't let Grump got on yer nerves too much!!!!!

And hopefully Grump didnt get you an AMP ...with 'GRUMPY' engraved on it ...for you to remember him by!.... :D
 
Happy Birthday Ms G.
I hope this,your 28th anniversary of your birth is a good one


Alan
 
Back
Top Bottom