• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday Similost

Happy Birthday Simi...I saw the bike thread, but as I know nothing about bikes, I didn't "contribuite"..:D

Nonetheless, I will hoist a few in your honor today...:beerchug:
 
Simi.
Have a Great B-day, You sure got the perfect day for it!!
Regards,
Jim
 
HappyBirthday James--Keep the rubber side down on that new scooter..
 
Have a great birthday James! And have fun with your new ride! I know you'll post some pics of it as soon as you get it.
 
funny-pictures-birthday-cat-can-count.jpg
 
LOL.. now that's pretty special there Jim.. THANKS!!! My first cake of the day..

Thanks so much everyone... Just got back from the liquor store so we got some drinkin to do after dinner tonight :tresbon:
 
LOL.. now that's pretty special there Jim.. THANKS!!! My first cake of the day..

Thanks so much everyone... Just got back from the liquor store so we got some drinkin to do after dinner tonight :tresbon:

Get rid of them sickle keys before you get into the cups.:yes::thmbsp:
 
Doing it right now.. wife is out getting her nails done, and I'm bangin to Judas Priest and a little Point of Entry! :guitar: :rockon:

Nice, was flying down the road with the windows open rocking out to Turbo Lover earlier.:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom