• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday Similost

Tinkerbelle

Everything in Moderation
Staff member
Admin
Super Mod
Moderator
Subscriber
Happy Birthday - Hope you have a great day! :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks Christine.. You see the thread with the present I bought myself? It's a good b-day this year!

Thanks too caddis... You know I will!
 
Thnaks Cableguy and Rome.. Gonna make it a better day and go visit my present.. sure do wish I could bring it home today though...
 
Thanks so much everyone.. This place is the greatest. Ya'll STILL aren't tired of me.. .or at least act like it.... yet... :stupid:
 
Back
Top Bottom