• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday Thedelihaus

Oh, crud. :tears:
Paul, I'm so sorry I missed your day. I do hope it was a good one.
Regards from Tom.
 
Happy belated birthday you old fart. For you..... I'll give you my "No Jacket Required" album.
:thmbsp:
 
Aw, man, I missed this. Happy birthday! You're one of my favorites here...all of your posts are very well thought out with such an open mind. Thanks for helping make this such a great place. Buy yourself some speakers for your b-day. Even though it's a day late.
 
Belated, but happy birthday, Paul!!! We're glad to have you with us for another year, and many more.
 
Aw, Deli - Happy belated birthday! I learned a lot by reading your posts. (Not just audio!) Thanks for being an important part of AK. :thmbsp:

-Dave
 
Belated Happy Birthday from this newbie as well, Delihaus. I’m glad to have run into you on this forum. I hope you found some sweet vinyl for yourself on your foray into Boston!

Cheers :beerchug:
 
Back
Top Bottom