• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday to Cactus Bob!

Once again, I'm late to the party!

Any left-over T-Bone you'd like to share, maybe cold beer? Love me a T-Bone sandwich for lunch today. Yum!

Happy Birthday to the King of Fusion, Cactus Bob!
 
Thanks again everyone!!

Once again, I'm late to the party!

Any left-over T-Bone you'd like to share, maybe cold beer? Love me a T-Bone sandwich for lunch today. Yum!

Happy Birthday to the King of Fusion, Cactus Bob!

As a matter of fact we do have left-over steak that we're having for lunch and that's a great idea to make sandwiches out of them we have French bread. I have some Oktoberfest brews to go with it . . . too late to catch a flight out? Maybe next time bro! :)


You talked me into one before lunch . . .

20180929_131946.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom