harman/kardon From the Fatherland Subscriber Sep 17, 2018 #1 @ETLS Happy Birthday to you, Robert - enjoy your special day!
Mystic We're all born mad Sep 17, 2018 #3 Many happy returns to one of AK's finest. Hope it's a quality day for you @ETLS!
Te-Te Learning never exhausts the mind. - da Vinci Subscriber Sep 17, 2018 #7 Happy Birthday ETLS I hope you have a great Day.
oldgringo Canadian / Brit. - Still supporting Ukraine! Subscriber Sep 17, 2018 #11 Happy Birthday, Rob ['Vir-go, Vir-go'!] Cheers, og
Rome Holsum Honey Buns Sep 17, 2018 #18 WooHoo Robert! To one fine AKer, friend, & hometown neighbor I say to ya Happy Birthday! Honk for me when you get on ole highway 69! Rome
WooHoo Robert! To one fine AKer, friend, & hometown neighbor I say to ya Happy Birthday! Honk for me when you get on ole highway 69! Rome