harman/kardon From the Fatherland Subscriber Dec 7, 2016 #1 Happy Birthday to you, guiller! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, mein Freund Guillermo!
guiller Toscaninichus Australis Dec 7, 2016 #11 Many thanks to all! I´ve started my birthday with a wonderful evening in the company of my girlfriend. Tonight I´m planning to go out for dinner with my mother and cousing with her husband.
Many thanks to all! I´ve started my birthday with a wonderful evening in the company of my girlfriend. Tonight I´m planning to go out for dinner with my mother and cousing with her husband.
musichal poet emeritus Dec 8, 2016 #14 I'm not a day late, I'm 364 days early! Happy birthday to our resident classical music guru!
4 4-2-7 Smart Ass Sponsor Dec 9, 2016 #18 guiller said: Many thanks!! Click to expand... Happy Birthday guiller
K KentTeffeteller Gimpus Stereophilus! Dec 9, 2016 #19 Happy Birthday, guiller! Hope it is awesome!!!