• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Happy Birthday to merrylander!!!!!

harman/kardon

From the Fatherland
Subscriber
Happy Birthday to you, merrylander!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:


Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, mein Freund Rob. And thank you so much for your friendship! :)
 
Register to hide this ad
Make it a Memorable Birthday Rob!
Best Wishes,
Jim
 
Thank you all for the kind wishes but at 86 I would as soon forget birthdays. Off to a great start my main PC won't start I think the video card is toast and I can just about make out the keyboard on this one. After breakfast I will try a spare video card and if that is the problem I will order a new one.
 
Have a Very Happy Birthday!

Hope you get your video card sorted - the memory on them can fail - it is 'counted' very early in the P.O.S.T. routines of PC's and thus halts POST if it is faulty.
 
Back
Top Bottom