• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday to vintage-youngun

Register to hide this ad
I hope you are having a great birthday!
Regards,
Jim
 
Damn fellas, sure is nice to know yall are still here to wish me a happy birthday after 10 years, was a hell of year I must say, I watch my little man grow so much in his first year of life and now found that the wife and I have twins on the way! I'm very blessed. there has been many ups and downs hell some ups even came right back down, a month ago my 03 F350 dually powerstroke was hit by some random guy making a left turn from the right lane, though the damage was minor-(dent in the bed, cracked dually fender and a snapped leaf spring they chose to total it out! my poor truck. I finally gave up on havin a nice diesel, I bought the wife a very nice low mileage 04 lincoln aviator and myself on old ragged out 83 jeep cj7. well, on to another year!! it will be my sons birthday in 9 days!

Thanks again y'all, still really means a lot!!
Shawn.

Sorry for the grammar, I'm pretty rusty...and lazy:D
 

Attachments

  • 1497730_10152595438287923_469157463_n.jpg
    1497730_10152595438287923_469157463_n.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 1530589_10152595438592923_1575202524_n.jpg
    1530589_10152595438592923_1575202524_n.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 1476092_10152595438712923_547345769_n.jpg
    1476092_10152595438712923_547345769_n.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1493236_10152595438387923_1062665996_n.jpg
    1493236_10152595438387923_1062665996_n.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom