• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday vintage-yungin

Register to hide this ad
Thanks alot fellas, sorry I'm replyin so late I have been really busy with work and all and in 5 days I'm gonna be a dad!!!! best birthday gift of all.

Shawn.
 
Thanks alot fellas, sorry I'm replyin so late I have been really busy with work and all and in 5 days I'm gonna be a dad!!!! best birthday gift of all.

Shawn.

Holy Carp! Happy Birthday (sorry I'm late), and congrats on the baby (I'm early for that, at least). So you get 2 glasses of the beverage of your choice. :D :beerchug: :beerchug:
 
Thanks again yall, really means a lot that you guys still give a couple happy birthday wishes though I haven't been around much in the past 2 years.

Shawn.
 
Back
Top Bottom