• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Harman Kardon 330C restoration

Capacitor list?

I realize this is an older thread but I thought someone could help me.
I'm about to start a restoration of my 330c and after going through the service manual, there is no list of capacitors in the bill of materials. It's sort of weird that the service manual does not list the values for most of the capacitors in the unit.

I was wondering if someone might have a list of capacitors who already restored/recapped a 330C. If not, guess I'll have to go through the receiver manually and write down all the caps populated.

Thanks!
Tony
 
I forgot to add that along with a cap list, I was wondering if those who have done a 330C restoration, if you also replaced the ceramic & film caps or only the electrolytic cap. How did it sound after the restoration compared to before the restoration?

Thanks again,
Tony
 
I realize this is an older thread but I thought someone could help me.
I'm about to start a restoration of my 330c and after going through the service manual, there is no list of capacitors in the bill of materials. It's sort of weird that the service manual does not list the values for most of the capacitors in the unit.

I was wondering if someone might have a list of capacitors who already restored/recapped a 330C. If not, guess I'll have to go through the receiver manually and write down all the caps populated.

Thanks!
Tony
I would start you own 330c Recap thread.

I have recapped (2) 330c. Open a New Thread and I will post pictures and a list(ordered from Mouser).
 
Back
Top Bottom