• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Harry Carey Jr. Died

Tom Brennan

AK Member
Subscriber
I just learned that Harry Carey Jr. died a week ago, aged 91. He must have been the last of the John Ford stock company.

caps007.jpg


476.jpg


035-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Damn, I just watched Crossroads a couple of days ago, he will be missed.
 
Don't forget "Red River", the last picture show in "The Last Picture Show". Had Harry Carey and Harry Carey, Jr. in it.
 
I hate to say that I did not know he was still alive. It's a real surprise when someone from or at least close to the Golden Age is still around. Fewer and fewer.

RIP HC
 
Back
Top Bottom