• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Heads up -Yamaha NS-70T on CT CL

Register to hide this ad
How do these compare to the TOTL Yamaha speakers? What gear they like 9SS vs tube etc.)? I would be interested but only if these are really great as I have way too many speakers. What is the size of these BTW?
 
[I]How do these compare to the TOTL Yamaha speakers?[/I]

They were considered the home entertainment version of the NS1000xx.:music:

What gear they like 9SS vs tube etc.)

No idea what you are referring to.

I would be interested but only if these are really great as I have way too many speakers.

Don't know what you would consider great.:no:

What is the size of these BTW?

30cm X 38cm X 63cm

Leave them for some one who does not have as much as you .:music:
 
drove up from new york and met the seller today outside hartford. i am the proud new owner of a pair of Yamaha ns-70t. they were in very good shape, though a few dings on the cabinets. they sounded great on his kit, can't wait to hook them up at home. these will replace my KLH series six as my living room speakers.

galdiator- thanks for the heads up on the CL post.

next up, a turntable.
 
drove up from new york and met the seller today outside hartford. i am the proud new owner of a pair of Yamaha ns-70t. they were in very good shape, though a few dings on the cabinets. they sounded great on his kit, can't wait to hook them up at home. these will replace my KLH series six as my living room speakers.

galdiator- thanks for the heads up on the CL post.

next up, a turntable.

Congratulations!!! :music: :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom