• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

hello from a newbie

shickon

New Member
hello,
just signed up and wanted to say hi. I inherited a vintage radio a few years ago and wanted to take it on as a project. I am sure I will bug alot of people with all sorts of questions
 
Register to hide this ad
There are any number of folks here who can help you get yr set going again, either helping you "Do it Yourself', or that offer repair as a service for a nominal fee. It would help if we knew what kind of radio it is...Anyhow, Welcome to AK !
 
Thanks for the welcomes.
I am still trying to figure out what the system is, It is a corting cabinet radio from the 60's
It has a constellation 88 reel to reel, but it also has a turn table and a stereo tuner. there is an 8 track player but I'm pretty sure it is an add on.
Can anyone tell me what section of the forms I should start asking my questions about this?
 
Back
Top Bottom