Bigo5552000
New Member
Ahh yes I know where that is. My brother lives in Jacksonville and my dad was a professor at Jacksonville State for 30 years!Angel, West of Jacksonville.
Ahh yes I know where that is. My brother lives in Jacksonville and my dad was a professor at Jacksonville State for 30 years!Angel, West of Jacksonville.
They are still rebuilding after the tornado ravaged the campus, the business school building replacing the heavily damaged iconic MCM nursing school building is getting close to finished.Ahh yes I know where that is. My brother lives in Jacksonville and my dad was a professor at Jacksonville State for 30 years!
Oh yeah! My brother lives on the hill there behind the library and his roof got ripped of during that tornado! It was like a war zone!They are still rebuilding after the tornado ravaged the campus, the business school building replacing the heavily damaged iconic MCM nursing school building is getting close to finished.
We know a couple guys up there in the same situation, one recently passed with cancer.Oh yeah! My brother lives on the hill there behind the library and his roof got ripped of during that tornado! It was like a war zone!
Oh man hopefully not to bad!We had damage from the last one in March, I need to find new owners for some of the stuff in the irreparably damaged storage building.
Semi-crushed under a tree, I can still get in and out to remove some stuff with no place to put most of it.Oh man hopefully not to bad!