• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Florida

Register to hide this ad
Welcome..X-floridian here.Destin/Ft.Walton---Eglin AFB. 16 years.
 
Wow! Thanks for such a warm welcome! I'll post some pictures up of the gear I'm currently using. I'm quite certain its not as fancy schmancy as some of ya'lls stuff - just give me some time.. :) I just picked up an Onkyo TX SR674 that I have YET to install. I also have an HK AVR 110 that I've not set up either. I'm a bit of a "good deal" packrat, buys up the deal and it waits for me to get around to installing it. I have so many random speakers... lol. I'm going to look at some Timeframe 250's this weekend. My current wall unit isn't quite equipped to handle the size of the new receiver so that's my project for now. I'll post a pic of that too.!
 
Back
Top Bottom