• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from just outside of Austin

Welcome and enjoy!! (this is the introduction forum - you may get better/more answers if you create a separate thread in a more appropriate sub-forum)
 
Welcome and enjoy!! (this is the introduction forum - you may get better/more answers if you create a separate thread in a more appropriate sub-forum)

Thx, I figured that, but then I also figured I'd tone down the newbie questions and see what I could learn in YouTube so I didn't push out a bunch of ?'s you guys see all the time, thanks for the heads up!
 
Thx again all! I'm thinking of buying my 2nd project soon, looking at:
Kenworth 11G, 11GX, KR-11000G
Pioneer QX-949
Marantz 1550, 4140

Anything particularly special about any 1 of these, in your education opinion? All I know is what I read on the net, or whatever Google wants me to know..
 
Back
Top Bottom