• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Hello from Nashville Tennessee - USA

c2cthomas

New Member
Greetings one and all from (near) Nashville Tennessee - Home to Country & Western music, the Grand Ol' Opry, and Jack Daniel's. I repaired all sorts of electronic equipment during my 30 years as a tech and now in retirement I'm playing around with audio stuff again. Stumbled onto this site from spending most of my time over at the diyAudio site. Glad to be here and have the opportunity to lean some new ideas and meet some new people.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome Nashville..Wait a minute Jack Daniels is Lynchburg...
 
Welcome to AK! I'm from Maryville (near Knoxville) and it's nice to meet another country boy on line!
 
c2cthomas; Welcome to AK! You'll find lots of people here with your addiction. Oh yes, you'll consider yourself addicted very shortly.


Welcome from Knoxville. And don't miss "Your Favorite Bourbon" thread.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75342

Grainger 49, you're working on getting kicked out of Tennessee. Youins is supposed to be drinking Tennessee sipping whiskey. Weins in Kentucky are the bourbon drinkers. Actually, it's all those newly minted suddenly wealthy Chinese who are drinking all the bourbon.
 
Avionic, Lynchburg is in a dry county. You have to go to Nashville to enjoy it.
c2cthomas, Welcome to AK. It's good to have you here.
Bob
 
Welcome to AK. I've always wanted to ask someone- are there really 1352 guitar pickers in Nashville?
 
Back
Top Bottom