• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Hello from Nashville Tennessee - USA

Hi All!

Bob wins the door prize for knowing that Lynchburg is a dry county (that's is referring to no booze being sold there - not the current drought).

Tentoze - Nashville has acoustic guitar pickers, electric guitar pickers, bass guitar pickers, 12 string guitar pickers, steel guitar pickers - well ------- we gotta lot of them guitar pickers!! Plus Banjo pickers, uke pickers, and if you include the reference to JD (Black is preferred) then we have a whole other class of pickled pickers!!!! Then there are them geee-tar pickers - usually seen with cheek full of "chew" ana spitten cup! I won't even get into the air guitar pickers 'cause that pretty much comprises the rest of the city.

Holst - that's a nice horse you're mounted on there - and I wish I had half of the fine little audio toys that you have managed to acquire! Man - you have some very sweet stuff listed there!!!

jbrainey - re - Opry - Ya got me there dude - good one! Of course the locals go with Opree!

Hey Gang - Thanks again for the warm welcome and the pokes and jabs!
 
Hi,

Welcome to AK and wonderful Tennessee living. Enjoy and have fun. You're among friends. I live in Athens, TN. Used to live in Smyrna, TN from 1986-1988 and lived at TRC (TN Rehabilitation Center for disabled people) on 9th and C streets (an old air base barracks) about 2 blocks from the Nissan works.
 
Hi Kent - I'm living in Smyrna now - about 5 miles from where you were at aver at the TRC. Smyrna's a nice place to live - close to "Music City" without all of the headaches. It's growing like crazy now tho - I doubt that you would recognize it from 20 years ago (pretty much true for a lot of places I guess). The house I live in wasn't built until '97 - 10 years after you were at TRC.

Nice to hear from you - Athens is a good distance away from here - hope you're liking it up there!
 

Attachments

  • Alexis Drive front -small photo.jpg
    Alexis Drive front -small photo.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom